Re: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
Angryuser1
Enthusiast - Level 2

12:49 New York, Ny still receiving error message 3002.  Has been the same since about 7:30 this morning,  To acces settings, had same problem Is there any information from Verizon?  Same worries as everyone else.

0 Likes
I cannot access my webmail
dws0910

I need access to the webmail. the server seems to be down. I tried to get in touch with verizon support, but I was unable to. Does anyone know when the verizon server is going to be back up?

0 Likes
Re: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (error : 3002)
CKSummers1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having problems since around 7am+ (ET). I am actually relieved that this is general -- though I want it fixed, of course. I work in cybersecurity and a lot of much worse scenarios started going through my mind.

0 Likes
Email Down
stevebuckus

Looks like email has been down for over an hour, any idea what is wrong and an ETA?

0 Likes
Re: Email Down
Jimbo712

Two people told me it was owed to Verizon shutting down their email service - but I have received no notice.

0 Likes
POP.VERIZON.NET is not responding!!!
Jimena1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed? When trying to access email by way of desktop PC, it says there is an error and to try again later. When trying by way of mobile device it says POP.VERIZON.NET is not responding.  I really need access to my verizon.net email.  I have not been migrated yet so it is not a migration issue.

0 Likes
Jimena1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told there was an outage and no ETA on when it will be fixed.  Maybe if more ppl call, they will prioritize it.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Incoming Server Error May 8, 2017
Argus1

It is now 1:15 pm and been without email since I tried to log in at 9am.  Has Verizon posted when they will have it fixed?  I know they had the same issue over the weekend for a few hours.  Has anyone heard anything.

0 Likes
Re: Email Down
Jimena1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've called Verizon technical for help with this and 45 minutes later from being put on hold and transferred a few times, all they can say is that they are aware and have no ETA on it's resolution.  They said is not related to the migration of accounts, etc.  Hopefully it's all there when this finally gets fixed but it's been several hours now since it went down. Not good for a Monday.

irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

Same here in Staten Island, NY.  Can't even get into webmail.    It is now 1:29PM here.  

0 Likes