Verizon / MSN split
magicmanfromPa
Enthusiast - Level 1

This magicman is **bleep**!! You can tell by the 2 exclamation points.  Why is Verizon and MSN Parting ways?  I like my MSN email service.  I called verizon, but no one is talking.  I guess if Verizon can't screw you one way ($2.00 service fee) they will screw you another way.

Re: Verizon / MSN split
wiggly2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right on!!!  I am disgusted too.  We paid extra for MSN and they are not even lowering our price. Smiley Mad

tns
Master - Level 2

Its Microsoft that is phasing it out.

Noyveryhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very possibly will go down in email history as the one most ill-advised, poorly conducted change in payer/customer exchanges in internet history

les128

I have Verizon with MSN. Lately, I've been having problems. I use my MSN acct. for everything. It seems to take too long most of the time to do anything on my computer whether it be actually on MSN and reading/sending Hotmail to going to defrag or anything else. I have 35/35 speed, a 6 month old computer that has very little stored on it (plenty of space!!!).

I get a small rotating circle and most times, it seems to take forever. I just went on Live chat, let them access my computer but of course, nothing unusual happened.

They told me to try different sites (yahoo, CNN, etc.) and if I still had a problem to contact them again. They said it could be the MSN server but logged off before I could ask who would I contact???

I didn't know they had parted ways. I've always used MSN and not about to change. I maintain it's a FIOS problem.

Any help out there??? Anyone having the same issues??

Thanks.....

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@les128 wrote:

I have Verizon with MSN. Lately, I've been having problems. I use my MSN acct. for everything. It seems to take too long most of the time to do anything on my computer whether it be actually on MSN and reading/sending Hotmail to going to defrag or anything else. I have 35/35 speed, a 6 month old computer that has very little stored on it (plenty of space!!!).

I get a small rotating circle and most times, it seems to take forever. I just went on Live chat, let them access my computer but of course, nothing unusual happened.

They told me to try different sites (yahoo, CNN, etc.) and if I still had a problem to contact them again. They said it could be the MSN server but logged off before I could ask who would I contact???

I didn't know they had parted ways. I've always used MSN and not about to change. I maintain it's a FIOS problem.

Any help out there??? Anyone having the same issues??

Thanks.....

If a system process like defrag is going slow then it's not your internet connection, it's something on your computer. Defrag has absolutely nothing to do with your internet connection.

Is this a Mac or a PC? If it's a PC, check your Task Manager. How many process do you have running? What does your CPU usage look like? Do you have security software installed and up-to-date? Does a virus scan return any results?

0 Likes