Verizon Marks email spam if Anti Hillary but if Anti Trump it goes through....what?
m_teal

I just found out that if you send an email through Verizon, , if it has a link to any article against Hillary Clinton, specially YouTube videos, VERIZON will mark the email as SPAM, but if you email  a YouTube video link which is anti-Trump it will go through with no problem. This will happen even if you send the email to yourself. Who spams themselves?

Is this legal for them to do? I wonder what FCC has to say about this? Shame on you Verizon! you are violating peoples freedom to free information.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Marks email spam if Anti Hillary but if Anti Trump it goes through....what?
Oppie1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you running with Verizon's spam detector enabled? Try as I could to train the spam detector with appropriate rules, a good solution was evading me. Finally I turned off Verizon's spam detector and relied on a separate spam detection in my mail client. I've been using Windows Live Mail as a client on my XP through Win10 machines.

Other than that, don't sweat it.

0 Likes