Switch Account

Verizon Marks email spam if Anti Hillary but if Anti Trump it goes through....what?

Verizon Marks email spam if Anti Hillary but if Anti Trump it goes through....what?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I just found out that if you send an email through Verizon, , if it has a link to any article against Hillary Clinton, specially YouTube videos, VERIZON will mark the email as SPAM, but if you email  a YouTube video link which is anti-Trump it will go through with no problem. This will happen even if you send the email to yourself. Who spams themselves?

Is this legal for them to do? I wonder what FCC has to say about this? Shame on you Verizon! you are violating peoples freedom to free information.

1 REPLY 1
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(388 Views)

Are you running with Verizon's spam detector enabled? Try as I could to train the spam detector with appropriate rules, a good solution was evading me. Finally I turned off Verizon's spam detector and relied on a separate spam detection in my mail client. I've been using Windows Live Mail as a client on my XP through Win10 machines.

Other than that, don't sweat it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.