Verizon SPAM filters do not work!
ZachE1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I keep getting SPAM from "AT&T" with the subject "Get High Speed Internet and savings from AT&T".

I have a SPAM filter set up with Sender contains "AT&T" and another filter with Subject contains "AT&T", but the messages keep coming into my inbox. What's wrong with Verizon SPAM filters?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon SPAM filters do not work!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@ZachE1 wrote:

I keep getting SPAM from "AT&T" with the subject "Get High Speed Internet and savings from AT&T".

I have a SPAM filter set up with Sender contains "AT&T" and another filter with Subject contains "AT&T", but the messages keep coming into my inbox. What's wrong with Verizon SPAM filters?

Make sure you don't have any conflicts in your filters, and also that the senders aren't in your Safe Senders list for whatever reason.

Without seeing the filters, we're pretty much guessing at the problem. You can try posting a screenshot of your filters (with any personal information blocked) and we can try and find the issue here, or you can contact  Verizon and they can look from within your account.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The spammers may be playing with the exact text so the filter wont match.  Haven't tested it by the spam filter my also not like the Ampersand.

0 Likes
Nukeman1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm being hit also,,, Verizon's spam filters seem to be non exsistant....

Over 50% of my incoming email is spam,,,,I never had that before

0 Likes
ljf214
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.  I get TONS of spam email every day now.  Just started maybe about a month or two ago but it's soooo much!  I mark them as spam but then get a ton more later the same day or the next.  I almost cant handle it.

0 Likes