Verizon Spam Detector Blocks My Email!!!
Treefrog1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Recently Verizon's Spambot has decided that an email communication between me and my security software vendor is spam and has blocked it. This communication had been ongoing for a couple of weeks without any issues.

I continue to jump through the spamdetector hoops with no resolution.

A 30 minute phone call with a tech also produced no resolution; nor did the chat with his supervisor.

A tech called me at 6PM Friday & when I told him it was not a good time to talk we rescheduled for 9AM the following morning.

He finally called me at 6:30PM that day and left me a voice mail. Smiley Frustrated

The general attitude is that there is nothing anybody can do about this email being blocked so the trouble ticker was closed.

This is pure bovine excrement!

I am locked into using this particular email because that is the way the vendor deals with trouble tickets. It is an important email and Verizon tells me there is nothing anybody can do to override the Spambot's decision. REALLY??

Verizon has no way to override an automated error of this magnitude??? Smiley Mad

I have been a Verizon customer for many years, but now I am rethinking my connection with Verizon.

I have no reason to think that the autonomous robot won't decide to block other important emails in the future and I cannot do business this way.

Add to this the fact that there is absolutely no feedback regarding the unilateral decision to block my emails (so I can try to correct the issue at my end) & I am actively researching a new ISP.

Major fail, Verizon. Major fail.

Smiley Mad

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Spam Detector Blocks My Email!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Spam Detector Blocks My Email!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes