Verizon Webmail - There was an error in retrieving your Email information
ArtSullivan

I have a primary verizon.net email account which I believe is associated to my residential account (which is what I pay the bill with). I have a couple of secondary verizon.net email accounts also. All work fine with email clients.

When I log into the residential account and try to veiw my email, it says: "There was an error in retrieving your Email information."

When I try to log into the primary verizon.net account through webmail.verizon.net, it says the account is locked. It sends me a new password the tries to log me into the residential account.

The secondary verizon.net accounts seem to work fine in webmail.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Webmail - There was an error in retrieving your Email information
ArtSullivan

So this to me looks like it is on Verizon's end. I'm afraid that I won't be able to switch to AOL when (and if) I get the notification since I am unable to access my email account from the Verizon Webmail interface. Can someone at Verizon please help me and look into this?image

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Webmail - There was an error in retrieving your Email information
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ArtSullivan,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes