Verizon Webmail does not login
deepakvasudevan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Webmail does not login

It keeps redirecting to an error page like:

Our records indicate that the User ID you entered is not available. Please check the User ID and try again.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact us.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Webmail does not login
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

That would be Verizon 2.0 (if you look at the URL, you should see that it's verizon.com, not verizon.net) which seems a bit... broken, at the moment.

The advice that I've been given that seems to work is to ignore error, and click on the "My Verizon Services" button at the top, then there should be an inbox button.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

amyrw1985

I'm having the exact same issue.  I tried going to my verizon services and clicking on the inbox button and it still asks for a log in and password and then it just gives me the same error message.  I'm also getting an error message just trying to log in to My Verizon, it says that it is unavailable at this time and that they apologize but then when I go back to verizon.net it shows that I am logged in, but still will not let me access email.  I hope they fix this soon b/c I have some very important emails in that inbox that I need access to and I can't seem to get to them. 

0 Likes
MagicMan
Contributor - Level 1

try going to webmail.verizon.com and see if you can get in that way.

if not, delete your cache (temporary internet files) and cookies then try again.