Re: Verizon/Yahoo Email no longer working
dthela
Enthusiast - Level 3

tried to access my email and it said server error, went through a buncha crap with a tech and she tells me yahoo servers are down till wednesday!!!!!! 4 days?????????

0 Likes
kcferrick

My email has been down since FEB 9th 2016 I have called,chatted multiple times probably close to 20 times and I keep getting different answers,times, reasons and finally everyone now agrees it was an outage.I was told it would be repaired by the evening of the feb 9th,then i was told the 10th at noon,it went on from there till just recently Monday 9:45 2/15/2016.How much you wanna bet it isnt fixed then either!!! I cant believe   this is happening i rely on emails as a form of my business.It needs to be fixed now.Verizon better compensate me since im losing hundreds of dollare each day it stays down!!!

0 Likes
nmoreno74

I have the same problem and reported it on 2/9. Have called several times and just keep getting the run around. 

0 Likes
Will41

This is ridiculous! Come on Verizon – send an email or respond in some way advising of the outage and when it will be resolved. At least send it to your Customer Service Representatives so they have some clue as to what is going on.

0 Likes
btucker1

Can I respond to these types of responses?  Can you please send a screen capture I can not find such link!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi btucker,

We have sent you a private message.  Please check your Private Message Inbox at the top right corner of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
Raregem

Brian,

I've had the same issue since Friday.  I spent half the afternoon on Saturday on the phone with Verizon and after a tech got into my computer, still had the same issue after over one hour I still have the same issue.  So, today it's Monday afternoon, and I still have the same issue.  Someone from Verizon just called, and I told her the same.  I STILL have the same issue.  Totally frustrating.  They tried to upgrade the system and locked us all out!

0 Likes
btucker1

Raregem - They may be yanking my chain but just got off chat with Verizon... After reviewing case they told me issue would be fixed tomorrow. I guess we will see. 

0 Likes
Raregem

I'm still down with the same issue since last week.  I think they better take the amount off our bills for the amount of time we've been unable to access e-mai or our own Yahoo page!

0 Likes
Raregem

btucker

I don't believe them.  An agent from Verizon just called and I told her I'm still having the same issue.  She said she'd call back and gave no indication of when the problem would be fixed.  They just had to go and try to upgrade and in the process locked everyone out!

0 Likes