Verizon/Yahoo email access
verizonmojo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see numerous posts on the forum with the same issue I have but no resolutions: I can log into Verizon sites with my ID/pw but can't get to email (nor any other Yahoo site). Verizon says it's a Yahoo issue - Yahoo says it's a Verizon issue.  For a day or so I was able to back into email via Verizon.com but no longer.  Is there any magic solution?  I assume it's some single-sign-on issue where Yahoo isn't able to confirm the current pw associated with a verizon.net address or Verizon is giving an incorrect response, but I know just enoug to be dangerous.  😉   Either way, neither support side has been able/willing to figure this out. 

If anyone has lived through this and can offer a resolutin, I'd really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Yahoo email access
TK1232
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m still not able to log into yahoo mail. Hopefully this is resolved soon...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Yahoo email access
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi verizonmojo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes