Verizon/Yahoo email
Sutman

I can see from searching the forums that many people are having the same problem we are having with our Verizon Mail linked to Yahoo Mail.  Namely, that occasionally (and recently more often than not), we can access webmail from the Yahoo site, but using Windows Mail from our home PC, we are repeatedly asked to enter username/password and are not able to get any access until we connect to webmail and logout/login.

My question is:  Is this something that is GOING to be fixed, or is it something that Yahoo/Verizon really don't care about?  If we can expect the situation to continue as-is, or to deteriorate even more, I'd prefer to know it so I can unlink the email now.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Yahoo email
FedUPVerizon1

Same problem here!  My e-mail was compromised and Verizon's spam filter did not work.  Consequently, spam was sent to EVERYONE in my address book.  Verizon suggested I change my password.  They shared my screen and we changed my password.  After that, I LOST any link with my Outlook 2003 and its connection to Yahoo.  The agent sent problem to technical agent.  I was called back and Verizon blamed problem on Yahoo.  They will call me back and resolve in 24 hours.  3 DAYS later, no resolution.  I have received numerous call regarding the problem - Verizon asked if I still have the problem.  Yes, I do.  I'm fed up!

0 Likes