Verizon Yahoo mail Search function not working

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Verizon Yahoo mail Search function not working

Message 1 of 2
(1,267 Views)

The search function has stopped working.  It doesn't work on my laptop or in the mobile app.  This is an absolutely crucial feature for me as I deal with a Junior Olympics volleyball club that has 12 teams, upwards of 120 people.  I am in the midst of handling scheduling overnight tournaments and dealing with scheduling multiple hotels for all these teams.  I HAVE to be able to search for specific people/emails and I need this fixed immediately.  All I get when I search is the No Results messageno matter what or whom I search for.   Help!  Please and thank you.  Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon Yahoo mail Search function not working

Message 2 of 2
(1,231 Views)

Well, I partially figured it out.  I had to disable AdBlock.  This does not make me happy.  I guess I am going to have to remember to disable it whenever I want to do a search because I have no intention of leaving it disabled all the time.  This also only fixed the problem on my laptop.  I still cannot do a search in the Yahoo mail app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5).

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.