Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I receieved an email from Verizon 1/22/19 stating I would be automatically chargd $19.95 later this month for an annual fee for Your Domain services or loss access to my @verizon.net email accounts. I thought Verizon discontinued their Verizon Your Domain service.. I was also under the impression that @verizon.net email addresses where moved to AOL and are sepearte from Verizon. Even if I wanted to pay the annual fee, there is no access to an online account (previous link is not active) to verify bill or update credit card information. I do not want to lose my @verizon.net email account. Verizon reps (Telephone) and ECenter were unable to help.
Is this a legacy type email message? Anyone else receive a similar email?
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.