Verizon.com email service
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1

When I signed up for FIOS years ago, I had to create an email account which I have used since.  When you transfered the service to AOL, problems began with my email.  I use Thunderbird and Mailwasher.  Often, it can't log into my verizon.com accounts and after several tries it logs in .  This happens just about every day.  Today,  it can't log in.  If you call FIOS, they can't help you.  If you contact AOL, they want you to pay them $6.50 a month for their technical support.  I have a triple play package which includes email.  Verizon needs to do something to improve this service.  If you pass it on to AOL, support should be part of the package.  I am so frustrated with the mail, and it is a pain to change all my emails.  I am asking you to please do something about this mess.  I am so sick of it.  I have no issue with other parts of the FIOS service, but this is really bad.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.com email service
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried using the AOL app for tablets and smartphones? Or just log in directly at aol.com?  The AOL app works well. Never an issue logging in or checking emails  

0 Likes