Re: Verizon email is down?
Justin46
Legend

@J0hnny wrote:

My web browser, phone, and mail program on my computer can't access it, so something must be down in the NE....

Oh I wasn't doubting you. My point, athough not expressly mentioned, is that ALL of Verizon's email servers are NOT down. If you and others would update your profile here to include where you are located (at least the state, preferably city and state) then when multiple people post with a problem it would be easy to tell, or at least get an idea, if it is geographic in nature or systemwide.

Just a suggestion for us to help you and you to help others.....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
lcadkins

I'm in MD and haven't rec'd email to my phone since 8:25, can't log into it on the computer either...

0 Likes
lesor
e-mail down in NY 10003
0 Likes
Kelly518
Enthusiast - Level 2

Down in Maryland

0 Likes
byarber
Enthusiast - Level 1

Down in Big Bear, CA

0 Likes
J0hnny1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn't think that you doubted me; I was pointing out that it must not be nationwide and is likely located in the NE (North East). Cat Very Happy

In NY here.

But, since it is down in CA also, maybe it is a database failure that affects only certain accounts...

0 Likes
jc1001vz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Down in Milford, MA

0 Likes
leannajoe1

Down in PIttsburgh PA.  Last email received on phone at 8:38 a.m.  Can't login on computer -- phone keeps telling me my password is wrong.

0 Likes
J2004Rac
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's down in southwestern Florida as well.  To the Verizon rep, any idea how quickly this issue is going to resolve?  I run a few business accounts through this particular email and need to access responses ASAP.

0 Likes
J0hnny1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is annoying. How can a company this big not have sufficient backup systems?

0 Likes