Re: Verizon email is down?
ginak2
Enthusiast - Level 2

What really annoys me is that we have no easy way to find out about something serious like this except on forums and by calling tech support. Why is there no centralized place we can go for service updates? When I had dialup with AT&T years ago, we could go to a centralized place for status updates.

Also 24 to 48 hours is ridiculous with no explanation. I have a gmail account. Time to start using it. The only other Verizon email outage I've had has been 20 minutes.

I too have clients that I need to communicate with. If Verizon is not reliable, I have to go elsewhere. This is a business issue. A $$$$ issue.

I am in Bergen County, NJ.

dezyndiva
Enthusiast - Level 2

the troll who suggested herbal tea.....sigh......needs a TTO...Troll Time Out

topcat77

This email outage has been a problem all morning. I called Verizon and after a 10 minute wait got connected to a guy in India with whom communication was difficult. I asked him iif there was a general email outage or just me? I had to repeat several times before he understood. Then he said he need my number before he could answer. I hung up. Why was there not a blanket message on the phone when I got connected to cuctomer service. Why was there not a notice until the last few minutes on their website? And (not Verizon's fault) Why did a google search as to a verizon outage today yield nothing? Have I enetered the Twilight Zone? Email outages like this are big deals and customers should not have to jump through hoops to learn what is going on.

0 Likes
JodyBoston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Down in Boston also.  Only my work email, though, which is the worst.  The other emails that are linked are fine, of course those are my home and kids emails - less important. 

Any attempt to contact Verizon was to no avail.  The chat session failed as well, connection error. They have some big problems.

JodyBoston
Enthusiast - Level 2

Down in Boston also.  Only my work email, though, which is the worst.  The other emails that are linked are fine, of course those are my home and kids emails - less important. 

Any attempt to contact Verizon was to no avail.  The chat session failed as well, connection error. They have some big problems.

cannot access email - from phone or web-based computer
bobandmartha
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting this error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

my husband can get his email fine.  I wish I new how to report this to verizon. 

J0hnny1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@carolynd1 wrote:

email is very important to people.  people use it for their livelihood not just for personal things.

Verizon is supposed to be a premier technology company.  When free email never goes down, email you pay for should never go down.  "things Happen"  is crap.  Verizon should be able to take care of something like this immediately.  And herbal tea does not help business people who communicate by email. 

This is true.

Mimizing people's anger and anxiety over not having their e-mail service when it may be crucial to their livelihood in a recession makes a person look like an insensitive (fill in the blank).....

Re: E mail error
JodyBoston
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is this been solved???

I would love to know, been down for hours.

Re: E mail error
JodyBoston
Enthusiast - Level 2

How is this been solved???

I would love to know, been down for hours.

Re: Can't access my e-mail
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I'm getting the same message,but my sister and brother-in-law can access their email from the same computer. Below is message:

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}