(2,683 Views)

Down in Bergen County NJ.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon email is down?

Message 72 of 337
(2,649 Views)

My verizon email is down in leesburg, VA - Loudoun County...However, my son's Verizon email works fine...

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: E mail error

Message 73 of 337
(2,641 Views)

Come to think of it, my Verizon FIOS service has been crappy for the last year in general (I even reported it to the BBB it has gotten so bad). My supposed download  and upload rates spike very badly. Lately I get less than 1MBPS spikes with small moments of no download rate at all. FIOS was great a few years ago. It really has turned into crappy service. Too many people and too many services with too small an infrastructure. I bet going back to cable modem now would be great, since they have had so many people switch to FIOS; they probably have a huge pipeline now...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 74 of 337
(2,625 Views)

My verizon email is down in Leesburg, VA as well...all morning. However, my son's Verizon email is working...go figure...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 75 of 337
(2,575 Views)

Email down in Downingtown PA. This is very annoying I agree that they should have a status update on the site!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 76 of 337
(2,544 Views)

I have 2 verizon email addys ( a personal and a professional ). The personal one is down, the professional one is up. Go figure.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 77 of 337
(2,489 Views)

Verizon just put out a tweet on @Verizonsupport:

We apologize for the issue Verizon customers may be experiencing with e-mail. Our team is working to restore POP3 and web access now. ^Jack

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 78 of 337
(2,463 Views)

Things break. Your car, washing machine, etc....Verizon is not immune to failures, just like everyone else. How about waiting for an explanation. How about going outside, getting some sunlight...fresh air.....hug a tree.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 79 of 337
(2,461 Views)

Hi All-

We are aware there is an issue with Verizon email right now and we apologize for any inconvenience it's causing you. We’re working diligently behind the scenes to get things up and running as quickly as we can.  

Please bear with us- I’ll update you as soon as I hear more.

Thanks,

Heather

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 80 of 337
(2,452 Views)

Email in Newbury Park, CA has been down all morning???

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.