Re: Anything New on the Problem Accessing Account Owner Emails in InBox and Sent??
onionskin
Enthusiast - Level 2

They aren't going to restore anything.  Right now they are pretending like nothing happened.  I lost everything too.  Verizon is absolutely ruthless about paying your bill on time.  They plan to simply shrug and say nothing.  Don't let them get away with it.

0 Likes
Re: Anything New on the Problem Accessing Account Owner Emails in InBox and Sent??
DOCJAH

If they fried a server but didn't have any redundant backups that would be appalling.  For the moment, --- I'll try to give VZ the benefit of the doubt on resolving the technical problems (and I'll keep my fingers crossed).  It will be interesting to see how they address billing and payment issues.

0 Likes
DOCJAH

Let's take bets on how and when VZ posts a public announcment regarding the nature and/or resolution of the problemSmiley Wink

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email is down?
scififan2
Contributor - Level 1

Here is my question - I download my messages, so did not lose anything from the past, but all messages received since I last logged in and downloaded last night - the ones from today  - are not there. I started getting messages around 4:30 pm EDT, so have stuff form after that time, but messages from about midnight to then are gone. Are they going to restore those?

The reason I am asking is the the post about the disruption from Verizon does not give me confidence I will. It sounds like they are working to restore what people had saved, but they say nothing about mail received during the outage.

Does anyone know?

gr8snkbite
Enthusiast - Level 2

still down here in VA....lost everthing, all folders, and emails. now cant access email at all...{please keep your posts courteous}!

0 Likes
J2004Rac
Enthusiast - Level 1

A Verizon administrator posted in another thread stating saved emails were not lost.  Thank goodness.  Time will tell. Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
jessm78
Enthusiast - Level 3

@scififan wrote:

Here is my question - I download my messages, so did not lose anything from the past, but all messages received since I last logged in and downloaded last night - the ones from today  - are not there. I started getting messages around 4:30 pm EDT, so have stuff form after that time, but messages from about midnight to then are gone. Are they going to restore those?

The reason I am asking is the the post about the disruption from Verizon does not give me confidence I will. It sounds like they are working to restore what people had saved, but they say nothing about mail received during the outage.

Does anyone know?

I would like to know this as well. I use Outlook to download my messages, so my older emails are still there, but any emails received from the time this outage first occurred until it was fixed are not there (and I was expecting quite a few). Are they ever going to be delivered or are they just forever lost?

Would really like some info on this if Verizon can provide it.

0 Likes
Re: Deletion of all emails and folders
rockysarasota

I have same problem.  Logged in to email and all folders are gone.  I am missing important info.

0 Likes
Re: Problems Receiving Emails on October 1st
nikeem

Yes!!! ALL of my emails are gone too!!! I hd some pretty important ones that I haven't responded to yet or do not have their email info saved yet!!! What happened?!! Can I get them back??!!

0 Likes
email folders
pmireles1

How can I retrieve my email folders?

I lost them over the weekend, asa well as a lot of my emails that I saved.

0 Likes