Re: Verizon email is down?
Sophist1

Verizon has not up-dated their repair status message since yesterdy morning.  One would think someone in the company would show more regard for their customers.  I did succeed in getting on live chat this morning and they are saying that archived messages and folders will be available within twenty-four to forty-eight hours.  Of course, what do they know...

0 Likes
billstanley
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon Webmail SUCKS!

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@billstanley wrote:

Verizon Webmail SUCKS!

All WEBMAILS are bad.

Don't depend on them. 

By the way nothing is wrong with Verizon EMAIL if you are using a client.  And I think someone said the old WEBMAIL was working.

Missing incoming emails on Verizon site
jul312
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to be able to see my emails on the Verizon email page; as well as receive them on my Incredimail account.  I no longer can see nor receive them on the Verizon page.  Calling the support line has been useless.  Any suggestions?

carolynd11
Contributor - Level 1

When.....are we getting our folders back???

0 Likes
Sophist1

@carolynd1 wrote:

When.....are we getting our folders back???

Things break and that is understandabe.  Things can take time to fix.  That, too, is understandable.  However, it is a sign of the contempt with which Verizon thinks of their customers that they can't simply come out and say, "This is what happened, this is what we are doing to fix it, and this is our best estimate of when it will be fixed."  Someone in Verizon corporate communications should issue regular, periodic up-dates, even if those up-dates don't reflect a change in the situation.  It would at least tell us that they are aware of our distress and that they care about their customers.  The message they are sending now is, "We just don't care about you."

0 Likes
missing email
tetrahedral

Yesterday when trying to access email, I could not, and got a line of meaningless code.

Today, when I checked, I had new email messages, BUT, all previous messages that had been In box were missing.  Can you tell me what happened, and is there any way to retrieve missing email?

0 Likes
Re: missing email
kivrizis1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I, too, am missing all emails as of last Friday including all of my created Folders. I need this data retrieved ASAP.

Sylvie Kivrizis

cookiema
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got an automated call from Verizon.  They asked if the problem I reported (the whole email system being down) was resolved.  They show it as being resolved.  It said press 1 if it was resolved and 2 if it was not.  Still missing all my folders and emails contained in them so I pressed 2.  Recording said please hold while we connect you to someone to help you....then it disconnected me....

great customer service verizon.

kivrizis1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My email is done too (missing emails and folders). I am located in Southern California. ETA?

Sylvie Kivrizis