Re: Verizon email is down?
taterbugtx62

Mine has been down all day.  Can't get any answers...live chat is down too.  Anyone else having trouble today?

0 Likes
Re: Problems Receiving Emails on October 1st
Imsorry

My email on mime computer and on my iphone has been out since Thursday and all I keep getting is a run around and I,m sorry we our having problems, our we being refund for their problems? Probably not.

0 Likes
catftz

My email has not worked for weeks, and the last week has been especially bad with constant dumping of emails as they are being drafted, failure to load, and error 14 messages.

all of this is via Yahoo, and I wonder if the problem is Yahoo.

I don't know whether I should cease using Verizon's Yahoo access for email and change directly to this website or what would be better.

Too many emails from work getting lost and never reaching me and never in the spam file.

It would be one thing if Yahoo were free, but this is a paid Verizon account that forces me to use Yahoo -- Yahoo seems to be the problem.

I'm in New York City

0 Likes
frogengineer1

@catftz wrote:

My email has not worked for weeks, and the last week has been especially bad with constant dumping of emails as they are being drafted, failure to load, and error 14 messages.

all of this is via Yahoo, and I wonder if the problem is Yahoo.

I don't know whether I should cease using Verizon's Yahoo access for email and change directly to this website or what would be better.

Too many emails from work getting lost and never reaching me and never in the spam file.

It would be one thing if Yahoo were free, but this is a paid Verizon account that forces me to use Yahoo -- Yahoo seems to be the problem.

I'm in New York City

Exact same problem, intermittent over the last week and a half, except I have a free account.  Very frustrating ... if you call yahoo, they blame Verizon, and vice versa.  I'm in Western PA ...

0 Likes
Inbox is not displaying all emails
jeannieg910

My emails are automatically deleted from my inbox.  I no longer have access to old emails.  Can you please restore my old emails? I have not changed any settings since I signed up for email nor synced anything new to the email.  I'm stumped. I noticed it only last week.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Inbox is not displaying all emails
tns
Master - Level 2

@jeannieg910 wrote:

My emails are automatically deleted from my inbox.  I no longer have access to old emails.  Can you please restore my old emails? I have not changed any settings since I signed up for email nor synced anything new to the email.  I'm stumped. I noticed it only last week.

Thanks.

Peer to peer.  I.e. no one here can help you.  However read some of this thread.  Hopefully they have restored your emails.  If not its not to likely it can be restored.  You will have to contact Verizon via CONTACTUS and hope.

Personal opinion, DONT TRUST A SERVER SOMEWHERE ELSE to hold onto your important emails.

0 Likes
Re: 3 days now without my Inbox and Folders!! Where is the accountability Verizon??!!
Pete101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two weeks without over 8,000 emails . . . this is not acceptable

0 Likes
vino4

my email is down

0 Likes
Re: 3 days now without my Inbox and Folders!! Where is the accountability Verizon??!!
Pete101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has lost my emails now for over 2 weeks -- over 8,000 emails.  Verizon has never sent me anything acknowledging the problem.  All I have is transcripts with "chat" operators, who do not really know anything. This is terrible service.

VERIZON LOST EMAILS

VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ACCEPTABLE

0 Likes
Verizon Lost Emails -- 8,000 emails gone!
Pete101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has called, said there is no way they can retrieve my 8,000+ lost emails.  8,000+ emails lost, gone.  Verizon said they would confirm this in writing but I haven't received anything yet.  I find this unbelieveable, that an internet provider like verizon loses emails on this kind of scale and does not have backup capability. 

0 Likes