Switch Account

Verizon email is down?

Verizon email is down?

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 321 of 337
(1,166 Views)

Sometimes even the main page doesn't come up.  Not sure what FIOS is doing, but I wish they'd finish.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 322 of 337
(1,131 Views)

couldn't agree more !  it is part of the service included with the service.  ... what a cope out  we don''pay for the email.  we do pay dearly for it and it should work.   

Contributor TorVee
Contributor
Message 323 of 337
(1,022 Views)

I'm having the same issues.  This is so frustrating.

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 324 of 337
(938 Views)

My Verizon email has been down three times in the last two weeks.  Last night (Nov 5) my email was down for more than two hours.  The Verizon help line person (who was in the US) agreed that the problem was with their servers and said she'd get back to me with info.  NOT.  No explanations from Verizon.

Given the length of this post and continued non-response from Vz, can someone start a Facebook page for all of us to organize?

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 325 of 337
(933 Views)

@glnz wrote:

My Verizon email has been down three times in the last two weeks.  Last night (Nov 5) my email was down for more than two hours.  The Verizon help line person (who was in the US) agreed that the problem was with their servers and said she'd get back to me with info.  NOT.  No explanations from Verizon.

Given the length of this post and continued non-response from Vz, can someone start a Facebook page for all of us to organize?

Verizon gave a response. This thread was started due to an outage, which Verizon resolved. Now people are tacking on their unrelated issues to an old thread.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 326 of 337
(922 Views)

Dear somegirl:  Surprised by your response.  How "resolved" if it happened to me a third time only last night?  Why is it OK that Verizon has any outages at all, ever?  Email was important to me during the storn, and that was interrupted the second of my three outages.  (My first outage was before the storm.)

That's the substance of the issue. 

As to communication -- an ironic word under the circumstances -- how is it OK that the Vz supervisor I finally reached in the US -- after demanding that the useless help line folks in India transfer my call -- promised to call me back this time (after admitting the problem)  and never did.

I'm sorry, but the money (my money) Vz has wasted on their hideous, slow five-years-behind-everyone-else email web site should have been spent securing their email infrastructure.

If Vz wants to end the email service it promised me to bring me in as a DSL customer, then let's do it - pay me some money for the inconvenience, reduce my DSL bill going forward, and let's get it over with.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 327 of 337
(917 Views)

@glnz wrote:

Dear somegirl:  Surprised by your response.  How "resolved" if it happened to me a third time only last night?  Why is it OK that Verizon has any outages at all, ever?  Email was important to me during the storn, and that was interrupted the second of my three outages.  (My first outage was before the storm.)

That's the substance of the issue. 

As to communication -- an ironic word under the circumstances -- how is it OK that the Vz supervisor I finally reached in the US -- after demanding that the useless help line folks in India transfer my call -- promised to call me back this time (after admitting the problem)  and never did.

I'm sorry, but the money (my money) Vz has wasted on their hideous, slow five-years-behind-everyone-else email web site should have been spent securing their email infrastructure.

If Vz wants to end the email service it promised me to bring me in as a DSL customer, then let's do it - pay me some money for the inconvenience, reduce my DSL bill going forward, and let's get it over with.

The outage that this thread was initially created during was resolved. If you are still having issues, your issue is not related to that outage and you should be creating a new thread. Adding on to this old one just makes people like you upset that no one is looking at your issue when the people that regularly post here know that the issue that started this thread is fixed already.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 328 of 337
(872 Views)

My verizon.net email was down again tonight for about 30 mins.  Fourth time in slightly more than two weeks.  At same time, Vz DSL and internet work fine.  The problem is entirely with Vz's email servers, as the Vz tech folks agreed again tonight.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

@TonyaD_VZ wrote:

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

Who are you responding to?

Keller, TX 76248j

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.