Verizon email login
Tunnelking
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was blocked from using email while on vacation. Verizon rep wanted information from my last bill. Sorry I don't carry my bills with me. Still having problems with email log in on sub accounts Spent 2 hours of my life calling being transferred and disconnected still has not been resolved.

VERIZON SUCKS tech support reads from a script and if it is not in there they are lost.

Can not log in from a Mobil phone they tried to blame the wireless carrier Verizon but there tech support tried different phones and still the same problem. They try to make things more secure and wind up shutting people out

No wonder why people are getting upset with this company.

Try something before you put it out there for us to try and get frustrated with

Another unhappy customer

Re: Verizon email login
JRTEMT
Contributor - Level 2

ONE BILL so I just have it linked to pay by checking account.  NO NOTICE until I got a text msg 3/31/15 email gone on my basic LG Octane texting phone $25 mth!      FRUSTRATED TO THE POINT I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP MY CONGRESSMAN TO ISSUE A COMPLAINT. Camel's Back broken yet again by VZ.    

we are not all 20somethings with latest technology. I try to keep expenses down since 2008 downsizing so basic phone, low tier FIOS (dropped Weather channels & 3 college sports ESPN) and husband still wants landline!   

VZ is killing me with no notification! Even the evil banks gave us 30 days notice! 

But is Comcast / RCN/ Direct any better ??? I think not. 

@Tunnelking wrote:

Was blocked from using email while on vacation. Verizon rep wanted information from my last bill. Sorry I don't carry my bills with me. Still having problems with email log in on sub accounts Spent 2 hours of my life calling being transferred and disconnected still has not been resolved.

VERIZON SUCKS tech support reads from a script and if it is not in there they are lost.

Can not log in from a Mobil phone they tried to blame the wireless carrier Verizon but there tech support tried different phones and still the same problem. They try to make things more secure and wind up shutting people out

No wonder why people are getting upset with this company.

Try something before you put it out there for us to try and get frustrated with

Another unhappy customer

0 Likes