Switch Account

Verizon email sign on issues

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon email sign on issues

Message 1 of 4
(2,905 Views)

I have not been able to access my verizon.net e-mail through yahoo since this afternoon.  I can log in to verizon.com using the correct password, but that same password doesn't work on the yahoo site.  My husband has NO issues with his e-mail account. Woudl it have something to do with my e-mail account being a subaccount of his account? I would appreciate any help that can be offered.  I was on the phone with a rep for almost an hour and she could not figure it out. I really need access to my email account. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Verizon email sign on issues

Message 2 of 4
(2,866 Views)

Found this..not a  solution...but they are "working" on problem

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Known-issues-and-updates/Seeing-Temporary-Access-Issues/m-p/449370#M61

Tom
QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(2,835 Views)

Thank you for the information. You have offered the most logical response yet. I had the pleasure of speaking to a tech again this afternoon. He told me I need to Google the Yahoo support phone number so they can fix my email issue and that I need to understand they have done all they could. I told him as a consumer that was unacceptable. 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(2,812 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.