Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have the same problem with Verizon Email. I had switched my internet plan and they told me I could keep my verizon email. It worked OK for about a month and then I got a message from them that they suspended my email account. Unknown to me for no reason at all. I have been on the telephone for many many hours about 9 hrs altogether for the past 2 weeks, got switched to everyone and no one knew what I was talking about or could help me. I am wits end and still cannot get into my email which is very important to me with a lot of info that I cannot get back. I do not want to open a new account, I want my old one back. I had been a loyal costumer with them for 40 years and if they were the only ones with service I would go without. Henryk
Call Tech support. sounds like you got a new account when you switched your internet plan. Tech support can move your old email account to your new service. You will have to verify you owned the old account.