Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon email

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon email

Message 1 of 2
(581 Views)

Spoiler

I have the same problem with Verizon Email.  I had switched my internet plan and they told me I could keep my verizon email.  It worked OK for about a month and then I got a message from them that they suspended my email account.  Unknown to me for no reason at all.  I have been on the telephone for many many hours about 9 hrs altogether for the past 2 weeks, got switched to everyone and no one knew what I was talking about or could help me.  I am wits end and still cannot get into my email which is very important to me with a lot of info that I cannot get back.  I do not want to open a new account,  I want my old one back.  I had been a loyal costumer with them for 40 years and if they were the only ones with service I would go without.  Henryk

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Verizon email

Message 2 of 2
(540 Views)

Call Tech support. sounds like you got a new account when you switched your internet plan. Tech support can move your old email account to your new service. You will have to verify you owned the old account.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.