Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon is blocking emails I send to any Verizon.net customers.

SOLVED
golf64
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon is blocking emails I send to any Verizon.net customers.

Message 11 of 12
(2,036 Views)

My problem was solved by emailing the Abuse email sight and also by filling out a white list form and submitting it.  Within a few hours I recieved an email from Verizon stating my email problem would be resolved in 36 hours.  A few minutes after reading that note my COX email died and was down for over 48 hours.  When it came up Sunday eveining I tried to email some verizon contacts and it was successfull.  Hard to fogure out how to get Verizon's attention (calling the help line is useles).  But using the forum and the suggestions worked well.  I am now a happy Camper.

golf64
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon is blocking emails I send to any Verizon.net customers.

Message 12 of 12
(1,898 Views)

Verizon blocked my eamils from Cox.net last year.  I was able to get their attention last Dec 2012 by sending a note to abuse@verizon.net.     Seems they are blocking my emails to verizon.net email addresses again.  I just sent a not to abuse@verizon.net and hope they respond favorably again as they did last year.  I had a note about using or acces a whitelist but I didn't state where I did that or how.  Can anyone help me find how to use the whitelist.  Is that verizon's - bad spam list or their good list?  Thanks for any help.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.