Re: Verizon is blocking my outgoing email
Hubrisnxs
Legend
if these are business emails then try to put yourself on a whitelist so you can send without a problem. 
Also Email them and have them review your emails so that they can update their spam detector.  Forward mail that should not be spam to spamdetector.update@verizon.net 
0 Likes
kcutting

please unbok my out going e-mails

0 Likes
lance15

cannot send emails

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are talking to peers.  You might get a occassional administrator to help escalate a problem you opened but could not get support for, but you really need to try and open a support report first.  Try one of the "contact us" options listed on all of the Verizon pages.

0 Likes
RONINPA

I contac

@Hubrisnxs wrote:
if these are business emails then try to put yourself on a whitelist so you can send without a problem. 
Also Email them and have them review your emails so that they can update their spam detector.  Forward mail that should not be spam to spamdetector.update@verizon.net 

contacted them & they stated will ty to fix it, but I should also tryVERIZION to help.!!!,, I'll keep u posted.!

0 Likes
Lynner1

I too am having difficulty configuring Windows Live Mail.    I got it so the mail comes in, but outgoing doesn't work and the verizon support was not helpful, and in fact said they couldn't help because Live Windows Mail was not theirs.   Veirzon website says users can use other email programs but gives no help in solving outgoing problems.    Does anyone have any suggestions.

0 Likes
Ken20141

Hello to All:

Hope this helps.  Just transferred to Verizon and having trouble with email and subaccounts, but I also was trying to send my contacts my new Verizon email address, only to receive the same error message you all received.  Verizon blocked the outgoing as spam.  I read all your responses & tried to change some settings but it did not work.  My original email was with Brighthouse & I'm stll receiving those, my new email with Verizon and am receiving, both working through Incredimail, but none sending outgoing.  I read where you changed the outgoing number, so I went into advanced.  Verizon's is 587, but my Incredimail was 25.  I changed it to 100, but no results.  THEN, CHANGED IT TO 587 AND ALL THE EMAILS IN MY OUTBOX WENT THROUGH INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!  It works!   Hope this helps!!!  Have a wonderful day.  I've been on the phone with Verizon all day.  They can't get my subaccounts to work.

0 Likes
coffeefrog

If enough of us FIOS customers quit Verizon and go to  another provider, say Comcast, Verizon may get the message that we are unhappy with them. Or, do you think Comcast may be behind all   of Verizon's roubles?

0 Likes
blueteam1234

why block  my out going mail when its not spam

0 Likes
mystique1829

please stop blocking my out going e- mails.

0 Likes