Switch Account

Verizon mail moved to AOL

Verizon mail moved to AOL

Contributor maserowik
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(894 Views)
Every since i was move to the AOL mail servers. The amount of spam has increased. I called up AOL and they want more money to add a spam filter to my account. This is completely crazy. Has anyone else seen a increase in spam since the move to AOL email server. Ii am at the end of my rope with this service. I am stating to check other options now.
1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(891 Views)

@maserowikwrote:
Every since i was move to the AOL mail servers. The amount of spam has increased. I called up AOL and they want more money to add a spam filter to my account. This is completely crazy. Has anyone else seen a increase in spam since the move to AOL email server. Ii am at the end of my rope with this service. I am stating to check other options now.

I use a personal AOL account from a gazillion years ago, not transitioned from Verizon.net email and I get zero spam mail.

i would recommend Googles GMail. Their spam filters actually work. Outlook email is also a much better choice over AOL

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.