Verizon.net e-mail
phillymomof41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Verizon Friends.....

Can someone please tell me how to send a picture to a cell phone through via my verizon.net e-mail ???  I've been spending way to much time on this today & it's probably something very simple.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Phillymomof4

Re: Verizon.net e-mail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

That will depend on the carrier for the cell phone. You will need to send the email to the text address of the phone. This is usually something similar to ##########@provider.com - Example, if cell phone number "1234567890" was provided by Verizon Wireless, you would send the message to "1234567890@vtext.com"

I found this link that seems to be a great reference for the domains of the different providers.

phillymomof41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your help All Star Some Girl but that did not work after several attempts...... I ended up finally calling verizon & what did finally work was the cell # @vzwpix.com.  I will continue to use the forum because it has been very helpful.  I again thank you for your time & effort to help me with my problem at this.  Have a great day     Smiley Happy   Phillymomof4

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Ah, didn't realize there was a separate address for pictures on VZW. Glad you got it figured out!

0 Likes