Verizon.net email display text size
wgallant
Enthusiast - Level 1

June 13 2011

The text size of my verizon.net email screen, along with my email messages, suddenly went from a readable size down to what seems like font size 2 or less. I don't know what keystroke combination I accidentally hit to make it happen. I know F11 switches screen sizes, but that doesn't fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to revert? It's not a problem with my monitor resolution as my desktop icons are still the same. Thanks, wgallant

Re: Verizon.net email display text size
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Holding down the CTRL key and the + key should increase the size, CTRL and - decrease it, and if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can hold CTRL while scrolling up or down to change it.

There's a menu option to change it as well, but the shortcuts seem easier to me.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I have seen this happen quite a bit with customer who have IE set at 150% viewing which can be controlled in the lower right hand corner change it to 100%.....You can also go to view in the upper right hand corner and go to text size then increase the size. and should be what you need it to be.

0 Likes
Disguy1

worked for me

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes