Verizon.net email display text size

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon.net email display text size

Message 1 of 3
(1,250 Views)

June 13 2011

The text size of my verizon.net email screen, along with my email messages, suddenly went from a readable size down to what seems like font size 2 or less. I don't know what keystroke combination I accidentally hit to make it happen. I know F11 switches screen sizes, but that doesn't fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to revert? It's not a problem with my monitor resolution as my desktop icons are still the same. Thanks, wgallant

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Verizon.net email display text size

Message 2 of 3
(1,241 Views)

Holding down the CTRL key and the + key should increase the size, CTRL and - decrease it, and if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel you can hold CTRL while scrolling up or down to change it.

There's a menu option to change it as well, but the shortcuts seem easier to me.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Verizon.net email display text size

Message 3 of 3
(1,232 Views)

I have seen this happen quite a bit with customer who have IE set at 150% viewing which can be controlled in the lower right hand corner change it to 100%.....You can also go to view in the upper right hand corner and go to text size then increase the size. and should be what you need it to be.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.