Verizon.net server issue - can not access e-mail
mgerardi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to log into my verizon.net e-mail all day.   I get sent to different log in screens and ultimately get this error:  "The server is currently unavailable. Please try again later"  I have tried on my phone and 2 different computers with the same result.  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net server issue - can not access e-mail
sld2

I have been having the same issue since yesterday afternoon

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mgerardi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sld,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
metzkec

i am having the same issue since Monday the 20th. Please help

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello metzkec

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
sergei911

I am having the exact same issue, Verizon email has been down for the last 48 hours or so.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sergei91,

0 Likes
petrhick

Same exact problem with one of our email sub-accounts. when I try to log in, I get two warnings:

First:

When I click on the link, I get:

Tried three different browsers on two different machines (Mac and Windows). Main email account and other subaccounts work, so it looks like it's not the server and not the browser....

0 Likes
shamusg

I'm having the same problem. Please help, I need my email.

0 Likes