Verizon new email sign in frequency question and phone chat with Verizon employee unable to solve.
disgusted2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now we have to sign in all over again every ten minutes!  I am on & off email many times during the day, so this is a real **bleep**.  Plus, we have to verify Secret Question over & o ver again.

I spent way  too much time in a phone chat with a nice Verizon guy, but it did not solve the problem.

My other email accounts allow me to stay signed in, as Verizon did previously.  I don't believe they are changing the rules for MY security/protection; it must be something advantageous to THEM!

When I  bring up Verizon email again from my desktop icon, it just shows the existing email -- but doesn' t give an immediate way to log back in!!!  I have to go through another whole song & dance to log back in.

Plus, it still has a "register" icon which used to AVOID exactly what I'm complaining about.  It's still there!

Whoever changed the procedure was careless and sloppy.  They don't give a **bleep** about the email users!

What can we do to make Verizon retreat from this ridicuolous 10-minute rule!

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hypatia

Re: Verizon new email sign in frequency question and phone chat with Verizon employee unable to solv
belmartian
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you tried a 3rd party e-mail client such as Outlook or Thunderbird?  That should solve your problem since your password is embedded in the set up procedure.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon new email sign in frequency question and phone chat with Verizon employee unable to solv
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or outlook express replacment such as MS livemail or the 3rd party outlook express replacment tha has appeared.

0 Likes
Renhoek
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're absolutely correct;  It's terrible...........

Joe213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I so agree.   

This is the second time in a row that I have been logged out.  (two Weeks) 

And both times they dont recognize my passwords, and then force me to enter a new password.

Even worse is that when I finally do get logged in, I can not access the Forums.  Intentional blockng ????

Good luck everyone.   And I am sure we will have to keep Logging in over and over.

Lindyr1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree, It i a pain to have to sign in every time you turn around

bcd1dlv
Enthusiast - Level 1

It seems that Verizon is doing everything in their power to make me move to a different company!  This is such a pain!