Verizon's Idiotic Spam Filtering Rules Are Driving Customners Away!
tc1000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your idiotic Verizon spam filter is erratically stopping me from sending email to various addresses.  I just found that an email I sent last night was labeled as spam and blocked by Verizon from going to a single person.  My email does not contain anything that could remotely be considered spam!  This is incredibly frustrating since I never know whether my email is going to be transmitted.  If Verizon does not stop blocking my email, I will terminate my account!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's Idiotic Spam Filtering Rules Are Driving Customners Away!
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

Probably better telling Verizon that as these are peer to peer boards.

Re: Verizon's Idiotic Spam Filtering Rules Are Driving don't Away!
koolbrew
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maybe I don't understand peer-to-peer but I though this forum is to share your problems with your peers and maybe tc1000 an answer from one of your peers who had the same problem.  I have the same problem as tc1000, where periodically I would et my email back as undeliverable because it was detected as spam, but then turn around and send the exact same message and it would go through.  Sometimes it would take 4 or 5 tries, but it would go through eventually.  I've googled it and found that many Verizon customers are experiencing the same thing, but no one seems to have found an answer.  I thought maybe someone on this forum might have experienced it and found a resolution.