Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
My wife got a password invalid msg this morning when tring to get her mail. She tried the password and it did not work. She called verizon email support line. A tech reset the password but it still did not work. The tech them remotely controlled our MAC. She recreated the mail account, not on the MAC but on verizon.net as a "FIX". We were able to get in but YEARS of emails are gone on the MAC MAIL client. Then the tech hung up. We called and got the supervisor and all they said was they are responsible for the mail on verizon.net. I ask if they felt responsible for literally deleting my mail locally (or disabling access to it). They told us to file a complaint.
Since this is POP, don't the files get copied to the MAC file system? If so, they should be there still just not linked to this "new account", correct?.
I cannot believe that a pwd reset call turned into a tragedy like this.