Verizon to AOL
Lakewolfe

When Verizon Email finally passes away, how do I get access to, and the ability to send, all of the old (up to 6 years) Outlook emails saved on my computer.  There are only a limited number of recent emails stored on the Verizon / AOL server.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon to AOL
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

If they are saved on your computer, they remain there.  All of your email on the Verizon servers SHOULD have been moved to AOL servers.

0 Likes
Lakewolfe

Thanks.  Will I be able to forward and reply to the emails saved on my computer or will I need to copy and paste and send using the aol app?

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Click on an email saved in your Outlook.

Then choose to:

Reply All or 

Forward

Make sure that you update Outlook with any changes you made during migration to AOL
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
Lakewolfe

Thanks Tom.

I was worried that there wouldn't be a link between AOL and the emails saved on my computer that were not on the Verizon / AOL server.  I'll check to see if AOL has issued any updates since I shifted over. 

Mark

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Lakewolfe wrote:

Thanks.  Will I be able to forward and reply to the emails saved on my computer or will I need to copy and paste and send using the aol app?

No need to use the AOLapps unless you want to.  Webmail changes, but everything else essentially remains the same.  Even server names, ports, and other settings.  Anything you choose to change, e.g. password must be changed.

0 Likes