Verizon webmail???
mgallagher

What is this webmail?  After trying to log into Verizon.net this past Sunday and reaching the site maintenance page, I clicked on the tab for my email and now I keep getting this frustrating webmail where all my previous emails are gone.  How and can I switch it back?  This is ridiculous, I was not notified by Verizon of any switching being done....anyone else in the same predicament?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon webmail???
BelTelMel
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same issue here. Not just Sunday but many days this week and in the past several months. I have tried both the Basic and Rich Text options with no improvement. It's very sporadic. End result is: Webmail is very unreliable.

0 Likes
netdude68
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes indeed the supposedly new and improved Verizon website seems to be anything but.  I keep repeatedly having issues accessing different things on the website such as webmail and billing.  One day it works the next it doesn't. Today I cannot seem to access webmail at all from the Verizon website and I need to check it's spam blocking because I think I may be gettin legit mail blocked at the Verizon server level.  Not only that but where do I go to report this my inernet security is flagging the download page for the Verizon browser toolbar as being infected with a trojan virus. 

0 Likes
disheartenedink

yep, it's bad.  Some links say it's unavailable, but if you use the initial login it is magically available, the sign me in for 2 weeks option doesnt work.  Shoddy shoddy work verizon.

0 Likes