Switch Account

Verizon webmail???

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon webmail???

Message 1 of 4
(8,795 Views)

What is this webmail?  After trying to log into Verizon.net this past Sunday and reaching the site maintenance page, I clicked on the tab for my email and now I keep getting this frustrating webmail where all my previous emails are gone.  How and can I switch it back?  This is ridiculous, I was not notified by Verizon of any switching being done....anyone else in the same predicament?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Verizon webmail???

Message 2 of 4
(8,653 Views)

The same issue here. Not just Sunday but many days this week and in the past several months. I have tried both the Basic and Rich Text options with no improvement. It's very sporadic. End result is: Webmail is very unreliable.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(8,427 Views)

Yes indeed the supposedly new and improved Verizon website seems to be anything but.  I keep repeatedly having issues accessing different things on the website such as webmail and billing.  One day it works the next it doesn't. Today I cannot seem to access webmail at all from the Verizon website and I need to check it's spam blocking because I think I may be gettin legit mail blocked at the Verizon server level.  Not only that but where do I go to report this my inernet security is flagging the download page for the Verizon browser toolbar as being infected with a trojan virus. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(8,308 Views)

yep, it's bad.  Some links say it's unavailable, but if you use the initial login it is magically available, the sign me in for 2 weeks option doesnt work.  Shoddy shoddy work verizon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.