Re: Verizon will not SUPPORT MSN PREMIUM after 25 March 2010
xmasbb

Ah, Verizon. We've had a long troubled relationship. You cheated by letting others add charges to my bill - charges hidden in the fine print. You said it was my fault for not  deciphering the increasingly confusing fine print. I said you never should have let others bill stuff on my privage bill. You said I should have blocked them. I never knew i needed to. Then you gave me a lame partial credit and  tried to charge me for blocking them too. Gotta watch you like a hawk. You charge me for games I never played, movies I never watched, ringtones that would upload umpteen times but wouldn't open, and charged me out the yaknow when my cell phone broke while my parent was teriminally ill. SHAMEFUL. here are different tiers of customer service depending on how ticked off somebody is or how many times they call back. SHAMEFUL. This all hinges on just how many hours you want to hang onto the automated phone system in the first place.SHAMEFUL.

But Verizon has no shame. They're too big for their britches. And they're showing us all their{word filter avoidance} now.

Me? I've had Verizon. I'm leaving you. What will I do if there is no one better out there for me and you start wooing me back with fancy offers? I don't know if I'll be back but I know I really hate you.Robot Mad

0 Likes
zuijlen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apparently, it is phased out in phases; I just got the same email this week (no support after March 1, 2012).

BTW, the following does not occur: "Simply log in to your MSN Premium account; you will be prompted to purchase a subscription directly from Microsoft through March 1, 2012. Follow the instructions provided and continue to enjoy the MSN Premium features you have today. " I log in using the MSN browser, but nothing happens.

0 Likes
RayJons

What effect will that have if I'm using my msn account through Microsoft Outlook, along with a FIOS modem.    As far as I know my MSN account is Microsoft Live, and  I'm not using any of MSN Premium features.   My understanding is that I would get 5 GB of online email storage with the Live account and perhaps more with the Premium account?.... So to me that looks like the only change?

0 Likes