Re: Logging in every time I access my Mail
jettset
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am really getting with signing in every time I get into my e-mail!!!  When we first started with Verizon it was only about every two weeks.  Please change this every time. Thank you.

"Keep Me Signed In" feature for email
kenandkathyb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everytime I go to email I have to sign in with both user name and password. This has been going on for sometime and the last time I checked in with Verizon I was told it would be fixed by Apr 15th. That didn't happen, it's 4/27. Who else is having this problem and does anyone have an answer about when it will be corrected. It's a MAJOR inconvenience. Thanks1

Re: "Keep Me Signed In" feature for email
DDM4464
Enthusiast - Level 1

Frustrated with the continued need to sign in each and every time I want to use e-mail.  Cannot imagine what is taking a "tech" company so long to fix a problem.  It was working well for years.  What happened?  When will  it be corrected????

Re: Logging in every time I access my Mail
NewFIOSAug2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can Verizon claim this is an enhancement? Why do they say they are going to remove the "remain signed in function"? These kinds of enhancements I can do without. I find this sufficiently irritating that I may just go back to Comcast.

It is a total waste of my time to get timed out, have to click on the error message box to remove it, sign in again, then take the ADDITIONAL step of adding in my password with the security picture, and THEN finally getting to my mail.

If my bank can manage a single signon screen, why can't Verizon?

gizcos
Enthusiast - Level 2

guess that tells us how great a tech company it is--- It's been at least 3 weeks

Justin46
Legend

It is my understanding that the "Keep me signed in" and "Remember me" functions will be back in a few days, hopefully later this week. I along with the rest of you hope that is true.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
pised
Enthusiast - Level 2

My suggestion to everyone is if this log in issue isn't resolved soon start deducting an inconvenience fee from you monthly bill. This is what I'm going to start doing. Hit them where it hurts in the wallet. If they don't like it they can pull their hardware out of my house and I'll go elsewhere. This is huge pain to have to log in dozens of times a day just to check email and even a bigger pain to have to change my email address which I've had for several years. I don't have to go through this crap to log into financial accounts. We should at least be given the option to opt out of all this added security crap.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Justin wrote:

It is my understanding that the "Keep me signed in" and "Remember me" functions will be back in a few days, hopefully later this week. I along with the rest of you hope that is true.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Implemented today.  At least in NY.

0 Likes
pised
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well this morning I noticed that the "keep me signed in" and" Remember me" boxes are both back, however you can't check both of them, only one and neither work. I was still logged out and had to sign in again. Could you shed some light on the issue?? This seems to be a step in the right direction, perhaps not fully functional yet???

TNX....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes