Switch Account

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERYTIME I WANT TO SEE MY E-MAIL

Contributor Pixy
Contributor
Message 121 of 124
(2,631 Views)

This official announcement is over a year old. I am having this problem now in June 2016. I am using my home desktop computer, not anything wireless. 

Moderator Moderator
Message 122 of 124
(2,623 Views)

Please see the current thread on this issue here:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-sign-in/td-p/817414

Contributor PeeBody
Contributor
Message 123 of 124
(2,485 Views)

When you say you created a new profile did you mean a new password? I tried a new password but it has not worked. When I could not stay signed in I checked announcments and saw nothing. I checked forums and saw info from 2015. Now I can see I'm not the only one with this problem. I've been using the Remember Me option because the stay signed in has not worked. Maybe you can let me know what you meant by a new profile. I'm not that great with this sort of thing...Thanks:Chris

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 124 of 124
(2,471 Views)

The PROFILE is your Windows User Profile.

When I created a new User Profile on my PC I was able to use Internet Explorer to logon to Verizon and check-off the "remember me" option and it keeps the setting for some reason. That is still a mystery, no comment from Verizon.

(I now have to copy the old user files to the new user if you want to use only one profile, haven't done this step yet)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.