Want automatic deletion of Verizon Yahoo Internet emails when they're moved to Window Live Mail
valoprube
Enthusiast - Level 1

When my emails are moved from the Verizon Yahoo Internet email to Windlow Live Mail, they are not automatically deleted from Verizon Yahoo Internet email.   What do I need to do to get them automatically deleted?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Want automatic deletion of Verizon Yahoo Internet emails when they're moved to Window Live Mail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@valoprube wrote:

When my emails are moved from the Verizon Yahoo Internet email to Windlow Live Mail, they are not automatically deleted from Verizon Yahoo Internet email.   What do I need to do to get them automatically deleted?

In Windows Live Mail, click on MenuOptions, then Email accounts on the Toolbar. Highlight your @verizon.net  account and click PropertiesClick the Advanced tab, then un-check the Leave a copy of messages on server checkbox.

This should remove mail from the server as it is downloaded.

View solution in original post

Re: Want automatic deletion of Verizon Yahoo Internet emails when they're moved to Window Live Mail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@valoprube wrote:

In Windows Live Mail, click on MenuOptions, then Email accounts on the Toolbar. Highlight your @verizon.net  account and click PropertiesClick the Advanced tab, then un-check the Leave a copy of messages on server checkbox.

This should remove mail from the server as it is downloaded.

valoprube
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you very much.  This solved my problem.