Webmail Choice
waiting4rezultz
Enthusiast - Level 2

The new Message Center Email format is not user friendly. It is totally incompatible with my Acer notebook. I have lost capability

to access my Folders and am unable to reply to senders. It simply doesn't work. I have contacted Verizon many times--tech support, tier 3 support, billing reps, etc. I am told time and again it cannot be changed. How can this be? I did not ask for Message Center---I don't want Message Center---I can't use Message Center---and yet I pay for Verizon Email? I am asking Comcast for Package details (phone, Internet and TV) Comcast has to be better than what I have now with Verizon. Isn't anybody at Verizon using quality customer service strategies to maintain loyal customers who are not satisfied with a new product?

Labels (1)
Re: Webmail Choice
jweiland11
Contributor - Level 1

you can switch back to the old email format by clicking on classic view on the email page.

Justin46
Legend

jweiland, many people, maybe most or all now, do not have that option any longer, Verizon has been removing it.

Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

I can understand the frustration here. In reference to compatibility, what browser are you using to access your email? To access your folders there should be a category on the left hand panel of the email interface that list "My Folders". I sent you a private message to further assist.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
OneClick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has stopped for awhile forcing conversion to the exciting new Message Center (their words not mine).  Now they started back up again.  Guess they don't get it.  Squishing your mail display from 22 lines down to 15 and loseing 20% of horizontal screen size just so they can put more advertisements on the right hand side is a good idea??  Must work for them but not me.  The simple text mode is faster to load.   Not everyone has highspeed when accessing email when not from home.  Reminds me of AOL dialup.  How convenient,  they will  switch me over if 15 days,  even if I don't want it.  B.S.  If all of my email accounts get this New Message Center they are right in their advertisements I will never look back (after I leave).

OneClick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did more reading on this forum and found this link.  It works for me.  After login to your email account copy and paste this into your addressbar and hit enter.  It will return you to your classic look.  Also if you are getting the option screen it will stop that also.

http://webmail.verizon.com/signin/VMCOptOut?src=vmc

nanoradio

Well were back to the choice again of selecting WebMail again as of 12 Sept 2011.   Must be getting ready to force it on the users. Guess I will see what Comcast offers.  My neighbor has it so I will see what his mail page looks like.  This is getting to be too much aggravation for something so simple.

0 Likes