Webmail request I download and download doesn't complete
kamcorn

When I try to get my email, I get a request to download a file but when I try to save the file, nothing happens.  Has this happened to anyone else. I also was able to get my email through my outlook/hotmail account and it seems that I'm no longer able to do that.  Has that happened to anyone else.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Email not working -- Internet and Phone are fine
Lesliemm

Without warning the email stopped being able to retrieve.  I'm getting a message that asking what can it do with file and then says it can't download

driver_nimlet=showmessages&view=emails.txt

It says it from mail@verizon.net

?

0 Likes
Re: Webmail request I download and download doesn't complete
sendhelp

Yes, same issue. It's trying to download the last segment of the url. Which will, of course, do nothing.

What's up, VZ?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kamcorn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sendhelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Email not working -- Internet and Phone are fine
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lesliemm,

0 Likes
nimlet
fredo333
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cant get my e-mail , it says i have to download nimlet and  it is already downloaded.

I have had this e-mail for years and this a first time i am having trouble accessing my e-mail

0 Likes
email issue
Mikelly1
Enthusiast - Level 2

cant open email-get a message asking to open/save/run an email...this never happened before this morning.  when i click open - nothing happens

This is the actual message:

Do you want to open  or save Driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails(349bytes)frommail.verizon.com?

0 Likes
Can't access emails
JS110

Can logon but get prompt to download driver?? then BAD ERROR messages. CANNOT ACCESS EMAILS AFTER I LOG ON

0 Likes
Trying to access my email
ChloesMommy

I have been trying to access my email since last night.  Everytime I try, this box comes up...What do I want to do with driver?nimlet=show messages...

It asks if I want to save to my computer.  When I x out, it says your download isn't complete.  I have never seen this before and have no idea what is going on.  Can someone please help me?  I am at a complete loss as to what to do!

0 Likes