Switch Account

Wednesday, July 7th - Webmail down again?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Email down again?

Message 13 of 18
(2,597 Views)

And still down

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Email down again?

Message 14 of 18
(2,571 Views)

It has been all morning and so far this afternoon only on certain email POP3 accounts.  Keeps asking for login info and never remembering it.  How charming!  I"m so tired of this already.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

WORST EMAIL SERVICE EVER

Message 8 of 18
(2,667 Views)

i HAVE NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE FIOS TV OR INTERNET SERVICE.  THE EMAIL MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.  i HAVE NEVER SEEN A SERVER DOWN SO MUCH FOR MAINTENANCE AND/OR ISSUES

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: WORST EMAIL SERVICE EVER

Message 9 of 18
(2,662 Views)

Time to move email to gmail or yahoo or something that works better than this.  Twice within a week, unacceptable.  Time to lodge a complaint with the FCC.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 10 of 18
(2,625 Views)

You know ... I think most people have the option of selecting a Yahoo! or AOL "experience" (depending on where you live your options might vary) from your main account.   The selection of an "experience" is free and moves all the mail handling for your account over to that provider.   For example ... my experience is "Yahoo!" and I use the Yahoo portal to get to my email (and it even associates with my other Yahoo! accounts).   The incoming and outgoing mail servers are different ones (still a verizon name, for instance incoming is incoming.yahoo.verizon.net, but this actually points at a "Yahoo" server).

You might consider trying one of these ... not however that once you select and "experience", you can't come back to the Verizon webmail portal.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 16 of 18
(2,563 Views)

Verizon is the absolute WORST email ever!!! I wish I knew then what I know now before I switched. Gmail is looking better every day. Everyone, do yourself a favor, do NOT use Verizon. AND, you can never reach a person. I have now been on hold 33 mins, 14 seconds.....

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 17 of 18
(2,528 Views)

@Lisadrealtor wrote:

Verizon is the absolute WORST email ever!!! I wish I knew then what I know now before I switched. Gmail is looking better every day. Everyone, do yourself a favor, do NOT use Verizon. AND, you can never reach a person. I have now been on hold 33 mins, 14 seconds.....

Thats the reason you are holding so long. WHY are you bothering to call in? You know they have an outage and there is absolutely nothing the person on the phone can do for you. Calling in for a known issue only adds to a long line. Those that call in after knowning that there is a problem are the biggest problem for long hold times.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 18 of 18
(2,520 Views)

It is a waste of time to call in but why do these folks never inform the user community about the issue?  Verizon is a communication company yet they don't know how to communicate to us.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.