Re: Wednesday, July 7th - Webmail down again?
JGordon24
Enthusiast - Level 1

Email sort of started working again, but I've got no emails from the last three hours. Ugh...

0 Likes
Zzzingy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm pretty use to getting email errors once a week every week asking for my password and then failing to connect. I gave up doing live chat support....takes 20 minutes to tell them everything they know and then they take over your computer to look at all your settings that havent changed for 2 years.

0 Likes
Re: Email down again?
Zzzingy
Enthusiast - Level 2

And still down

0 Likes
Re: Email down again?
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

It has been all morning and so far this afternoon only on certain email POP3 accounts.  Keeps asking for login info and never remembering it.  How charming!  I"m so tired of this already.

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

Same here.  That **bleep** login box just appeared again as I'm typing this.  This has been going on for me since last night, only on some POP3 email accounts.  I use Outlook for mail.  It never remembers the password anyways and calling for help is totally useless.  Just have to wait it out and hope it resolves itself before I take a hammer and kill off the entire PC.  I guess that would end the issue for me, huh?  Too hot in NY and I'm without AC too.

0 Likes
Re: WORST EMAIL SERVICE EVER
Lisadrealtor

Verizon is the absolute WORST email ever!!! I wish I knew then what I know now before I switched. Gmail is looking better every day. Everyone, do yourself a favor, do NOT use Verizon. AND, you can never reach a person. I have now been on hold 33 mins, 14 seconds.....

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@Lisadrealtor wrote:

Verizon is the absolute WORST email ever!!! I wish I knew then what I know now before I switched. Gmail is looking better every day. Everyone, do yourself a favor, do NOT use Verizon. AND, you can never reach a person. I have now been on hold 33 mins, 14 seconds.....

Thats the reason you are holding so long. WHY are you bothering to call in? You know they have an outage and there is absolutely nothing the person on the phone can do for you. Calling in for a known issue only adds to a long line. Those that call in after knowning that there is a problem are the biggest problem for long hold times.

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

It is a waste of time to call in but why do these folks never inform the user community about the issue?  Verizon is a communication company yet they don't know how to communicate to us.  

0 Likes