What Verizon e mail attachment MB limit, ?
Rocket11213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to do a attachment of  a web cam message of only 32 seconds long. and Verizon e mail would not send saying exceeded limit of MB for e mail attachment. I sent same web cam vid message on Aol.com and sent it know problem, on AOL I know can send up to 90 seconds video msg. And or 16 MB of photos attachments.

If any knows why Verizon e mail Max MB attachment let me know, strange that AOL. e mail video time 90 seconds , I cannot believe Verizon e mail could not even handle 32 second video message, Now I know why nobody wants to bother with Verizon home web page, e mail substandard to AOL, yahoo, Microsoft e mail .

Re: What Verizon e mail attachment MB limit, ?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@Rocket11213 wrote:

I tried to do a attachment of  a web cam message of only 32 seconds long. and Verizon e mail would not send saying exceeded limit of MB for e mail attachment. I sent same web cam vid message on Aol.com and sent it know problem, on AOL I know can send up to 90 seconds video msg. And or 16 MB of photos attachments.

If any knows why Verizon e mail Max MB attachment let me know, strange that AOL. e mail video time 90 seconds , I cannot believe Verizon e mail could not even handle 32 second video message, Now I know why nobody wants to bother with Verizon home web page, e mail substandard to AOL, yahoo, Microsoft e mail .

Should be 8 MB limit using the webpage email, and 20 MB using a third party email client like outlook or winmail.  

Every email provider out there seems to have their advantages and disadvantages, here is a list of the top 18 free email services and what their plus and minus are.