Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

What is the mailing address for Verizon cooperation and the CEO name?

Rocket11213
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

What is the mailing address for Verizon cooperation and the CEO name?

Message 1 of 4
(12,159 Views)

Does anyone know the Mailing address for Verizon and what is CEO name? I find it amazing that Cannot find the company mailing address. Like it is hidden, virtual in home agent no help, this home web page no help not listed anywhere that I find, only list is for wireless pH, What about home pH, an internet subscribers, and cable , or better yet FIOS Bundles like triple play which I have, they beg people to get it, then forget about trying to get assist on just trying find Verizon home mailing address and what is name CEO. I have to try on this forum all else fail to find. Thanks advance for the info. I have a letter to write begin once get mailing address..

3 REPLIES 3
topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: What is the mailing address for Verizon cooperation and the CEO name?

Message 2 of 4
(12,115 Views)

The information you seek can be found here:   http://consumerist.com/2006/11/verizon-ceos-contact-info.html

Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(12,092 Views)

Contact Us also has a postal mailing address, the link is found at the bottom of all these forums pages. 

disgusted2010
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(8,288 Views)

The mailing address is all we have.  I tried the CEO phone line and the fax line and got only voice mail.  They never returned my call.   I can understand that they would be deluged with complaints!!!

I am disconnecting FIOS TV today and only leaving phone and Internet on a month-to-month basis until I can make other arrangements.

The whole 8 years or so that I have suffered with Verizon  seem like a bad dream now.  It would take pages...!

They go out of their way to avoid contact with the public.

On a very busy day for me, I have spent over 1 hour on hold to (1) the number given to change services, and (b) the customer service number.  Calls must go into the void, because there is never a robot who comes on the line periodically and says something soothing.

If they try to pull something on me, since I can't reach them to disconnect service, I will report them to the state Public Utility Commission, and will take them to Small Claims if I have to.

You folks who are being screwed, consider reporting them to your State's PUC.

Higgs Boson

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title