Where is the SE ARCH function in the web mail program now???
JSG1

Since Verizon has reformatted our email online, I don't see any SEARCH function. Is it still there or availa le ??

If this has been removed it makes this email almost useless.

JSG

0 Likes
Re: Where is the SE ARCH function in the web mail program now???
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Its at the top right.

0 Likes
JSG1

this forum format won't let me paste my screen shot into this reply. I use Firefox as my browser and trust me there is NO search function on the upper right side of the page since Verizon updated the email format. IT is NOT there. Please open a firefox browser and look for it.

I attempted to paste a screen shot at the top of this message but as you see it doesn not accept them. It also wil not accept an image from a Word file.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

JSG - in order to add a picture to your post, please click on the insert/edit image button.  Your img will need to be approved by a moderator and then will post on your existing post.  image

0 Likes
JSG1

look at my Email page. There is NO search function on the upper right where it is supposed to be. And where it was prior to the new page layout.

jsg

0 Likes
JSG1

Is ANYONE WORKING ON THIS PROBLEM OR NOT???????

THIS NET MAIL IS USELESS WITHOUT A SEARCH FUNCTION>

I am using Firefox, which I see many people are having  issues with.

VERIZON PLEASE fix this!!!

jsg

0 Likes
JSG1

i AM ATTEMPTING TO POST A SCREEN SHOT FROM WORD IN THIS WINDOW AND IT WILL NOT PASTE HERE.

WHAT IS HAPPENING???>

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@JSG wrote:

i AM ATTEMPTING TO POST A SCREEN SHOT FROM WORD IN THIS WINDOW AND IT WILL NOT PASTE HERE.

WHAT IS HAPPENING???>

I belive a mod (or an admin), must approve of the screen shot before it shown to everybody.

0 Likes