Whitelist Removal
aspecialgift

My company email is being blocked by Verizon. I've submitted numerous whitelist removal requests but nothing has changed. 

0 Likes
Re: Whitelist Removal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aspecialgift,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Whitelist Removal
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

aspecialgift,

While we were able to assist with the White List issue we were not able to confirm a resolution with you. After multiple request for more information that have been unanswered we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance with the White List please make a new post and we will be happy to work with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon Whitelist!!!!!!
barnesstone

OMG!!!! Why would anyone want a varizon email address.  I cannot send to anyof my clients as I get put on the whitelist every year in the summer and it takes forever for them to do anything about it. 

PLEASE VERIZON DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT GET OFF YOUR LIST AND YOU ADD ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON EVERY YEAR!!!!!

I AM FURIOUS AND DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP!

I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM AND NOTHING HAPPENS!

0 Likes