Whitelist my IP address and Domain
ktravp

I have been trying for a while to get my domain name and/or IP address to be whitelisted by Verizon with no results.  I've submitted an online form for ISP's found here:

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp

I get a auto response a short time later.  The first message back to me was:

"No Reverse Hostname associated with your IP address."

I verified that I did in fact have a reverse DNS entry, so I submitted again.  This time the auto response back was:

"Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned"

My IP address is static and my company has never participated in SPAM.  We have a legit reason to contact our customers who happen to be Verizon customers with Verizon email addresses.

Is there someone at Verizon who can assist?  

0 Likes
Re: Whitelist my IP address and Domain
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ktravp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case

0 Likes