Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Why can't Verizon's email server save sent messages generated from Outlook

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't Verizon's email server save sent messages generated from Outlook

Message 1 of 4
(2,496 Views)

Why can't Verizon's email server save sent messages generated from Outlook or Windows Mail on Verizon accounts? Verizon servers will not save my sent messages from Outlook or Windows mail.  Gmail does save them and that is a free service, why won't Verizon save them?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Why can't Verizon's email server save sent messages generated from Outlook

Message 2 of 4
(2,481 Views)

gmail is better than verizon....

verizon hasnt really done any kind of updating to the email, other than look of webmail, for... well like 10 years

put it in as a suggestion... thats the best I can offer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(2,465 Views)
I think that's a feature of imap servers and Verizon doesn't use those. It would be a great suggestion at the ideas exchange. I haven't ever heard even a whisper about them supporting it either. Might be a nice seed to plant
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(2,420 Views)

@Hubrisnxs wrote:
I think that's a feature of imap servers and Verizon doesn't use those. It would be a great suggestion at the ideas exchange. I haven't ever heard even a whisper about them supporting it either. Might be a nice seed to plant

#1 There are these threads, in that area:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/IMAP/idi-p/243785

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/IMAP-e-mail/idi-p/238138

A related note: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Please-deploy-full-SSL/idi-p/244061

#2 Please don't forgot to vote. 😉

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.