Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Why can't Verizon's email server save sent messages generated from Outlook or Windows Mail on Verizon accounts? Verizon servers will not save my sent messages from Outlook or Windows mail. Gmail does save them and that is a free service, why won't Verizon save them?
I think that's a feature of imap servers and Verizon doesn't use those. It would be a great suggestion at the ideas exchange. I haven't ever heard even a whisper about them supporting it either. Might be a nice seed to plant
@Hubrisnxs wrote: I think that's a feature of imap servers and Verizon doesn't use those. It would be a great suggestion at the ideas exchange. I haven't ever heard even a whisper about them supporting it either. Might be a nice seed to plant
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.