Re: Why do I have to log in to my email ?
TomLingJr

I have the same problem. I get the **bleep**. It is my cookies. No it is not. I can stay log in on Google and Yahoo and Facebook. 

I posted this on Face book Verizon. Then they ask me to in box them. 

Then they say, they are having a problem with the "Stay in Box" It is a simple command writing code to fix it. 

So far this is the reply I get back. 

3/3/15

There have been updates to the website to make it more secure. There are more updates to follow as well. We certainly do appreciate your patience.

3/9/15

Hi Tommy. More updates will follow to the website. We do apologize but we do not have any timetable that we're able to share with you right now.

I ask again and get no reply back. 

Same old reply. You are not the only that has this issue. 

0 Likes
john19492
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no patience when some  changes stuff that makes it more difficult to use..

HelpAlso

I also have been calling about this several times over the last few weeks, and nothing has changed.  Last note I had from them was "Our engineers are working on this."

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
john19492
Enthusiast - Level 2

Classic tech speak..words without meaning..

"My Verizon site.  “Keep Me Signed In” is one of the items being changed and is unavailable for some of our customers.  This is a temporary situation until the function can be removed entirely.  "

What does that mean?  does that mean that the keep me signed in function is being removed for everyone, or does it mean that the issue will be fixed eventually (when you get around to it..) ?

0 Likes
d5559

This is extremely frustrating. I tried contacting support last night, and even though I was logged in I had to answer all sorts of questions just to get started. First they wanted to kinow my verizon phone number, then my email address. If I am logged in, why do I need to go through all that? I dissconnected from chat, and gave a "zero" rating for their tech support. I am seriously considering going back to Comcast.

0 Likes
june61631
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its annoying, aggravating, irritating. My email address is on my business card, letterhead, resume, office checks and the like, to simply switch to a new email client is not a viable solution. What a disservice to customers. It worked, why did they tamper with it? with no solution or tangible temp fix.

so absolutley ridiculous.

0 Likes
cathyg57

I soooooo agree with the person who said to find a new provider.  This new change of having to sign in with password every time we use the Verizon webmail is ridiculous.  It's bad enough that we get at least 8 to 10 spams a day and now we can't even sign in for 2 weeks like we used to do.  I'm so tempted to drop my Verizon webmail!

0 Likes